Last night Micah laughed for real for the very first time! (Previously he had chuckled in his sleep, but we're not counting that, since it was accidental.) As he was lying in his crib, getting ready to go to sleep, I tickled his tummy while trying to shift his pj's, which had gotten twisted. That made him giggle! I wondered if it was a fluke - so I tried again and he laughed even more. The neat thing is that Jacob was standing right next to me, so we both got to share in the moment.
And then Jacob told me to quit riling up the kid as it was nearly midnight and he was supposed to be falling asleep. :)
We sure are thankful for our happy little boy.
Love this post! Made me smile! How special that he was laughing because of something you did and that Jacob got to share in the moment too! Jacob cracks me up with his comment too- tee hee hee! Love it! He is such a doll! Isn't it amazing how much they change in such a short time! That first year (especially) is so amazing to me!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L