Wednesday, February 23, 2011
All in a Day's Work (By Micah)
Today was "Take-your-baby-to-work-day" (a.k.a "Grandma's in Mexico, so I had to spend the whole day at the office with Mom"). So I got to hang out in the International Friends office today. It was pretty exciting... I watched Mommy type on her computer, sat in on a meeting, helped make plans for the International Friends Easter Celebration, ate twice, played with my toys, saw Grandpa, learned how to work the brand-new copy machine, and made the women in the office smile. Mommy didn't have a class because it's Winter Break, so we mostly stayed in her office. We did make a few trips to the changing room though. And now that I'm on my "gain-weight-to-be-big-like-Daddy-diet", I go a bit more often, and a bit more. So, yeah, I dirtied up two outfits! I even trashed my plastic diaper covers so I had to wear a disposable diaper instead of cloth. Mom was laughing after the first big blow-out, but not so much after the second one because she didn't have any more pants or onesies for me to wear. So that's why I'm wearing only a shirt and a blanket in my photo. It reminded me a lot of when I played "Baby Jesus" on Christmas Eve and wore swaddling cloths. I liked being able to wiggle my toes outside of the blanket. However, by 3pm Mommy was tired so we called it a day. I let her stop at Burger King on the way home because she hadn't had time to eat lunch yet (she was kinda cranky though, so she wouldn't let me get a milkshake). I had fun, but Mommy says she's going to work from home tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Micah- your mom is a trooper for bring you to work (while trying to work)! Sounds like you made the day quite the adventure- TWO OUTFITS? You're good!!! You would get along swimmingly with my boys! ;-)
ReplyDelete