Since we were merely a family of three, we have had our family portrait taken by Ray Riggs and used it for our annual Christmas cards. However, this year being what it was, we decided to skip that tradition. As the holidays drew closer, though, I realized I really did want to send out a Christmas letter, even if we weren't going to the trouble of the family portrait. So I convinced the kids to put on their "nice" clothes and head to Kensington's Nature Center for some photos of them feeding the birds.
The goal was to get all three kids to feed the birds... but Helen wasn't feeling it that day. So we put her in the middle and the boys each grabbed a handful of birdseed.
Helen's face says it all...
FINALLY! We got a shot of both boys feeding a bird at the same time!
And a couple of individual poses... though never as top quality as Mr. Riggs would do.
In the end, he found out he had to smile to get the milkshake treat he'd been promised...








































No comments:
Post a Comment